From: Bev on
I am getting this same message. When attempting to install KB898461 it
downloads but when installing it says that "An error occurred while copying
file spmsg.dll. Cannot copy file to
destination directory" when i tell the installer to simply carry on
regardless I am then faced with the error "Setup can not copy the file
spmsg.dll." It asks me where to browse to to get the file.

I have read and tried all of your suggestions. Are there any other
suggestions.

Bev