From: Mario Romero Mario on
No update does work any more, neither "Microsoft update" nor "Windows update".
Antivirus-software (Kaspersky IS 2009) is disabled.
The internet update function on other workstations in the lan works without
any problems.
There's no server in lan, workstations are behind a common internet router.

Error 0x8024D007:
(The disired page couldn't be displayed ....)
Same error on both versions of update-method.

I use the german version of windows xp sp3, messages are translated.
The error did already exist at windows xp sp2 and appeared first in april
2009.
From: Ǝиçεl on
Hello Mario,

Obtain the latest version of the Windows Update Agent 7.4.7600.226

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/949104/
-=-