From: Jade-Toest on
I keep trying to install an update but it always fails.

Here's the update:

Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB976321)

1.4 MB

A security vulnerability exists in the 2007 Microsoft Office System that
cuold allow arbitrary code to run when a maliciously modified file is opened.
This update resolved that vulnerability.

Published: 5/10/2010

You may need to restart your computer after installing this update.

The error code is 646
From: Ǝиçεl on

Close all Office applications prior to the next install attempt.

Insert your Office 2007 into the appropriate drive-bay prior to the

Close all open applications (i.e., anything with an icon on the taskbar).

Temporarily disable any third-party real-time system protections (e.g.,
anti-virus; anti-spyware; firewall) prior to the next install attempt.

Reboot after an install attempt, whether prompted to do so or not.

Hope this helps, if not wait for more responses, please.

Please let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains

Ǝиçεl
©¿©¬
-=-

"Jade-Toest" wrote:

> I keep trying to install an update but it always fails.
>
> Here's the update:
>
> Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB976321)
>
> 1.4 MB
>
> A security vulnerability exists in the 2007 Microsoft Office System that
> cuold allow arbitrary code to run when a maliciously modified file is opened.
> This update resolved that vulnerability.
>
> Published: 5/10/2010
>
> You may need to restart your computer after installing this update.
>
> The error code is 646

Pages: 1
Prev: KB974414
Next: Error 0x800C0002