From: Mike B on
My conputer has attempted to install two update almost continously for 2 days
now, and they fail

Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Junk Email Filter (KB981433)
and
Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB981715)

How do you stop this or fix this
From: Shenan Stanley on
Mike B wrote:
> My conputer has attempted to install two update almost continously
> for 2 days now, and they fail
>
> Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Junk Email Filter
> (KB981433)
> and
> Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB981715)
>
> How do you stop this or fix this

Manual installation of the update(s) work?
(Actually visiting the individual web page for each, downloading/saving the
patch and running the executable as administrator manually.)

Operating System, Service Pack, Architecture (32 or 64-bit), Internet
Explorer version, what antivirus software you utilize (manufacturer, name of
product and version, please) and if you utilize any third party software
firewall?

If the latter is true - UNINSTALL that - do not think that just disabling
should be enough. Uninstall.

If it is part of your AntiVirus 'suite' - uninstall all of it and install a
different *just antivirus* product. Avira AntiVir is good and free. eSet
NOD32 (antivirus only) is generally inexpensive and good.

Do you (have you) utilize any antimalware products like MalwareBytes or
SuperAntiSpyware?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: Sandy G Sandy on
My computer will not install Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Junk
Email Filter (KB981433)
What do I need to do in order to have it installed correctly?

From: Ǝиçεl on
HelloSandy,

Please start your own thread in which you please state your exact Windows
version (plus Service Pack version installed) what
version of Internet Explorer? and perhaps what other
antivirus or antimalware software you may have installed, Security suite and
is a 3rd party firewall being used ?, etc. etc. .

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

Ǝиçεl
©¿©¬
-=-