From: RVer on
I get error code 646 when this update is installed.
This is cleverly stored somewhere that activates whenever I shutdown Windows
7. It has FAILed to install about a dozen times now. Remembering that the
definition of INSANITY is: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting
different results, I have determined that this "FIX" is INSANE.

My question is "What do I delete to stop this attempted update?"
--
Full-Time RVer
From: Ǝиçεl on
Hello Full-Time RVer,

See Eddie Bowers [MSFT] reply in thread "How to cancel download? " in
the microsoft.public.windowsupdate forum dated 4/9/2010
as started by Max.

Ǝиçεl
-=-