From: John on
Hi All,

How do you update different values in different cells with differnt values?.
Thank you in advance.

Thank you
John
From: ghetto_banjo on
short answer: create an update query

detailed answer: you are going to need to provide some more detail on
exactly what you are looking to do for people here to help.
From: orange via AccessMonster.com on
John wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>How do you update different values in different cells with differnt values?.
>Thank you in advance.
>
>Thank you
>John
We're talking Access, right John? What exactly do you mean by "cells"?

From: Jerry Whittle on
We will need to see a sample of the data and what you want to do with it to
even hazzard a guess.

Also databases don't have cells. They have records and fields/columns. Excel
spreadsheets have cells. If this is an Excel question, you may want to ask
elsewhere.
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

From: Marshall Barton on
John wrote:
>How do you update different values in different cells with differnt values?.

This one has got to be a contender for the foggy query
question of the year, and it's only January ;-)

Seriously, you can update different FIELDS by using multiple
assignments separated by comma:

UPDATE table
SET fieldA = this, fieldB = that, fieldC = theother
WHERE something

The values can be different only if they set to an
expression that refers to other fields in the record.

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]