From: hobbit2612 via AccessMonster.com on
Hi I wonder whether someone may be able to help me please.

I am trying to create a query that shows updated fields within a given time
period.

I have set up a 'DateChanged' field for every field I want to track in the
tables affected and I've added the statement 'Me.Field = date' to the
BeforeUpdate event on the forms that hold that date I want to track. I have
also added the coding that allows current fields to be amended in the forms.

The problem I've got is that rather than just the field that I've changed
showing that it's being updated in the query, the whole record does e.g.

Three of the fields I have are:

InvoiceNumber
DateReceived
DatePaymentSent

If I make an update on the 'DateReceived' box today, all three fields will
show as also being updated.

Can anyone tell me please is there a way around this?

Many thanks

Chris