From: GaaK on

brad.barton(a)ccrtcblue.com wrote:
> Hey Gaak, great interface. I very much like being able to get the full
> status of each piece of software.

Thanks, the Website and the programs are currently updated... waiting
for testers and bugs reports, here.

> I wonder though, what ever happened to EEPro. In searching it appears
> that you wrote the emulator version(s), and then another person was
> going to port it over to the HP 49G/49G+/50G. This seems to have been
> completed in October, 2005, but never released. Can anyone shed any
> light on what happend to it.

Brian Maguire says:
Sure enough, it looks like it isn't available for sale, but it's been
finished for a long time, including the manual. The last I heard there
was an issue with delivery (SD card, downloadable).

GaaK says:
Brian Maguire (really Sparcom Corporation) is the author of EE*Pro, but
for 48 card. My version beta (49G/49g+) was freely available, but BM
forced me to cancel this project :(

This version locked for security reasons, "bugs".

EE*Pro was not known in years, (49G / 49g+ / and now 50G)... I wanted
to contribute with an useful tool, but they didn't leave me... sorry :(

- GaaK -

From: GaaK on

mats wrote:
> most of the "advertised" items in the left frame don't work/aren't
> linked (neither on explorer nor with firefox) e.g. CalendarGK :-(

Yes, some links are unavailable because the program are writing at the
moment.
I'm updating programs which run under 49G (not 50G). e.g. CalendarGK,
but, downloading Zones gets the CalendarGK (B&W) for "any" HP 49/50.

> I like your EmuGaak-interface and also got BatStatus from your site - a
> very nice tool but it needs an update for 50g!

Yes, BatStatus written by Edwin Cordova is "only" available for 49G+.
Four batteries not is supported. Wait please...

EmuGaaK -> Emu48 (Thanks to Christoph Gießelink)

- GaaK -

From: GaaK on
Now, available only for 49G users, the first beta version: ADISP...
from www.gaak.org/hp/adisp

Enjoy it!

- GaaK -
PD: Send me your comments, bugs!