From: GaaK on
Hello, HP-Projects:

Probably, several fixes may be needed to make this really work, so, I
need the help from the community to test those stuff!, - principally
for HP49g+ and 50G, because my calculator is 49G :(

News & Updates: www.gaak.org/hp/news/

Please test and give it some feedback.

Cheers,
- GaaK -

From: GaaK on
Hello.

Are available Calendar for HP 49G/50G and Minifont Editor (MFEV)

First impressions???

Cheers,
- GaaK -

From: mats on
GaaK wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Are available Calendar for HP 49G/50G and Minifont Editor (MFEV)
>
> First impressions???
>
> Cheers,
> - GaaK -

most of the "advertised" items in the left frame don't work/aren't
linked (neither on explorer nor with firefox) e.g. CalendarGK :-(
I like your EmuGaak-interface and also got BatStatus from your site - a
very nice tool but it needs an update for 50g!
From: Stefano Priore on

GaaK ha scritto:

> Hello, HP-Projects:
>
> Probably, several fixes may be needed to make this really work, so, I
> need the help from the community to test those stuff!, - principally
> for HP49g+ and 50G, because my calculator is 49G :(
>
> News & Updates: www.gaak.org/hp/news/
>
> Please test and give it some feedback.

BatStatus, Scanner and USAG49 work perfectly with HP50g and latest ROM.
Scanner would benefit from a 'Search nibbles' function, though!

Ciao,

Stefano

From: brad.barton on
Hey Gaak, great interface. I very much like being able to get the full
status of each piece of software.

I wonder though, what ever happened to EEPro. In searching it appears
that you wrote the emulator version(s), and then another person was
going to port it over to the HP 49G/49G+/50G. This seems to have been
completed in October, 2005, but never released. Can anyone shed any
light on what happend to it.