From: gracie on
I'm having trouble making sense out of the ReadMe documentation for Applying
SP4 to a failover cluster.

Are all of the sql and cluster services to remain up when applying the patch?
Does it install to both nodes?

From: Uri Dimant on
Hi
---Install SP4 on SQL Server
1) Install hotfix from(http://support.microsoft.com/kb/899761) on Instance
of SQL1 node
(Active)
2) Grant 'lock pages in memory' on on SQL1 node (Active)
3) Grant 'lock pages in memory' on on SQL2 node (Passive)

"gracie" <gracie(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm having trouble making sense out of the ReadMe documentation for
> Applying
> SP4 to a failover cluster.
>
> Are all of the sql and cluster services to remain up when applying the
> patch?
> Does it install to both nodes?

Pages: 1
Prev: xp_sqlmaint