From: daniel_portero on
Hi,
We have a windows 2k server DC, we want to upgrade to a windows 2k3 server
DC, what is the step to follow, we don't have exchange only windows 2k and
DC. I found this Article ID 325379, is this article the correct method. All
client WinXP.
Thank You.
From: Myweb on
Hello daniel_portero,

This article is very complex but everything is ok from the way to handle it.
So the easy way is make a BACKUP or IMAGE B E F O R E upgrading,
run the CD and if everything is fine the progam will offer you the option
to upgrade. Did it from NT4 to 2003 without any problem.
The workstations shouldn't be any problem, just control after upgrade that
the server ip address, DNS and DHCP (if used) is running on your requirements.

Best regards

Myweb
no rights.

From: Paul Bergson [MVP-DS] on
Check out an article on my web site

http://www.pbbergs.com
Select articles and click on "Upgrade Your Forest"

--
Paul Bergson
MVP - Directory Services

http://www.pbbergs.com

Please no e-mails, any questions should be posted in the NewsGroup