From: EBL on
Hi--

I have a new monitor, and am loading software that says make SURE you
have the latest driver for your videocard. I went to the ATI website,
and found out that this card is a legacy product. At the bottom of
the webpage, they have downloads to upgrade the driver.

http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Legacy/Pages/radeonaiw_xp.aspx?type=2.4.1&product=2.4.1.3.22&lang=English

I picked the second download (WDM Integrated Driver) rather than the
Catalyst suite, but can't figure out what to do with it.

Can anyone step me through the process of simply upgrading the driver?

Thanks!

EBL
From: EBL on
And I've also downloaded the other program (CCC), and still can't
figure out how to get the current driver. There should be an easy way
to do this. Am I missing something?

-EBL