From: rms on
http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_catalyst.aspx?p=win7/windows-7-64bit

rms
From: Cronos on
rms wrote:
> http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_catalyst.aspx?p=win7/windows-7-64bit
>
> rms

Thanks.
From: GaryR on
Vista too (64 anyway)..

From: testeur on
Hello
Since 9.11 I get an error exception during installation of any component of catalyst (Driver,
applis, ..) under XP SP3. (after removing all pr�vious versions).
Install works fine under Windows Seven.
Error is only recorded in file "InstallManagerApp.RPT" in "Driver\Bin" directory
Exception code is C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION
Fault address: 7C93CEAE 01:0002BEAE S:\winxp2\system32\ntdll.dll
After this, InstallManagerApp.exe loops on the same error about 10 minutes, and stop without
displaying any windows or error message.

I can manualy install the new driver (with Devices Manager), but it is impossible to install CCC or
other applications.

R�-install with a previous version of Catalyst (like 9.6) works normaly.

It seams that there is an incompatibility with the new version of InstallManagerApp and my XP
system, but I do not understand where.

Any help welcome.

Olivier