From: Zorro... on
LS

Can anyone please tell me which driver I can use?

I have an ATI Radeon Express 1200 (Integrated MoBo). (yes I know it's
ancient but sufficient for me). I do run win 7 (32 bit). I'm not quit
sure if 9.11 will cause major problems.

Thanks in advance.

Gr. J.
From: Cronos on
Zorro... wrote:
> LS
>
> Can anyone please tell me which driver I can use?
>
> I have an ATI Radeon Express 1200 (Integrated MoBo). (yes I know it's
> ancient but sufficient for me). I do run win 7 (32 bit). I'm not quit
> sure if 9.11 will cause major problems.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Gr. J.

At the ATI site you select series of video card and then OS and it will
take you to the download page with latest compatible driver.
From: Zorro... on
Op 16-12-2009 20:32, Cronos schreef:
> Zorro... wrote:
>> LS
>>
>> Can anyone please tell me which driver I can use?
>>
>> I have an ATI Radeon Express 1200 (Integrated MoBo). (yes I know it's
>> ancient but sufficient for me). I do run win 7 (32 bit). I'm not quit
>> sure if 9.11 will cause major problems.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Gr. J.
>
> At the ATI site you select series of video card and then OS and it will
> take you to the download page with latest compatible driver.

Thank you kindly for your respons, however, I wouldn't have posted this
question here if I didn't tried that already, but maybe i wasn't quit
clear on that point.

The win7 drivers aren't available on the ATI site.
i.e.
http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx

can i use the drivers from this link?

http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_catalyst.aspx

thank you for your answers

From: Usenet Commando on
Zorro... wrote:

> Thank you kindly for your respons, however, I wouldn't have posted this
> question here if I didn't tried that already, but maybe i wasn't quit
> clear on that point.
>
> The win7 drivers aren't available on the ATI site.
> i.e.
> http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx

I selected 1050 for Vista32bit (can't remember if you said 32bit or
64bit) series and it shows your video card as supported in latest 9.11
driver. Just some older cards like 3 and 4 series must use 9.3 or
earlier driver.

http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Legacy/Pages/radeonaiw_vista32.aspx?type=2.4.1&product=2.4.1.3.6&lang=English

ATI Catalyst� Display Driver

Helpful Links

* Catalyst Crew Driver Feedback
* Catalyst Product Information
* Discuss Catalyst in our Forums
* Catalyst News
* Previous Drivers and Software

Alienware Aurora

Dell XPS 625

Version

9.11
Operating System(s)

Windows Vista - 32-Bit Edition
Products Supported

AMD has moved a number of DX9 ATI Radeon� graphics accelerators products
to a legacy driver support structure. This change impacts Windows XP,
Windows Vista, and Linux distributions. AMD has moved to a legacy
software support structure for these graphics accelerator products in an
effort to better focus development resources on future products.

The following products have been moved to the legacy software support
structure (including Mobile and All-in-Wonder Variants):

ATI Radeon 9500 Series
ATI Radeon 9550 Series
ATI Radeon 9600 Series
ATI Radeon 9700 Series
ATI Radeon 9800 Series
ATI Radeon X300 Series
ATI Radeon X550 Series
ATI Radeon X600 Series
ATI Radeon X700 Series
ATI Radeon X800 Series
ATI Radeon X850 Series
ATI Radeon X1050 Series
ATI Radeon X1300 Series
ATI Radeon X1550 Series
ATI Radeon X1600 Series
ATI Radeon X1650 Series
ATI Radeon X1800 Series
ATI Radeon X1900 Series
ATI Radeon Xpress Series
ATI Radeon X1200 Series
ATI Radeon X1250 Series
ATI Radeon X2100 Series

> can i use the drivers from this link?
>
> http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_catalyst.aspx

Yes.
From: Zorro... on
Op 17-12-2009 9:21, Usenet Commando schreef:
> Zorro... wrote:
>
>> Thank you kindly for your respons, however, I wouldn't have posted
>> this question here if I didn't tried that already, but maybe i wasn't
>> quit clear on that point.
>>
>> The win7 drivers aren't available on the ATI site.
>> i.e.
>> http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx
>
> I selected 1050 for Vista32bit (can't remember if you said 32bit or
> 64bit) series and it shows your video card as supported in latest 9.11
> driver. Just some older cards like 3 and 4 series must use 9.3 or
> earlier driver.
>
> http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Legacy/Pages/radeonaiw_vista32.aspx?type=2.4.1&product=2.4.1.3.6&lang=English
>

> ATI Catalyst� Display Driver
>

> Helpful Links
>
> * Catalyst Crew Driver Feedback
> * Catalyst Product Information
> * Discuss Catalyst in our Forums
> * Catalyst News
> * Previous Drivers and Software
>

> Alienware Aurora
>

> Dell XPS 625
>

> Version
>
> 9.11
> Operating System(s)
>
> Windows Vista - 32-Bit Edition
> Products Supported
>
> AMD has moved a number of DX9 ATI Radeon� graphics accelerators products
> to a legacy driver support structure. This change impacts Windows XP,
> Windows Vista, and Linux distributions. AMD has moved to a legacy
> software support structure for these graphics accelerator products in an
> effort to better focus development resources on future products.
>
> The following products have been moved to the legacy software support
> structure (including Mobile and All-in-Wonder Variants):
>
> ATI Radeon 9500 Series
> ATI Radeon 9550 Series
> ATI Radeon 9600 Series
> ATI Radeon 9700 Series
> ATI Radeon 9800 Series
> ATI Radeon X300 Series
> ATI Radeon X550 Series
> ATI Radeon X600 Series
> ATI Radeon X700 Series
> ATI Radeon X800 Series
> ATI Radeon X850 Series
> ATI Radeon X1050 Series
> ATI Radeon X1300 Series
> ATI Radeon X1550 Series
> ATI Radeon X1600 Series
> ATI Radeon X1650 Series
> ATI Radeon X1800 Series
> ATI Radeon X1900 Series
> ATI Radeon Xpress Series
> ATI Radeon X1200 Series
> ATI Radeon X1250 Series
> ATI Radeon X2100 Series
>
>> can i use the drivers from this link?
>>
>> http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_catalyst.aspx
>
> Yes.

thank you for your answers but i just don't seem to get it right. I
installed the the WIN7 32 bit version but it was not installed. I guess
i have to use the old one 8.56.1.15 which came with the win7 (32 bit)
upgrade (ultimate). It is a pity.

greetz