From: 116 on
In any give field, how can I force upper case, or lower for that matter if
needed.

Thanks
David
From: Dan L on
Use CSS to set the font to uppercase.

From: 116 on
Thank you Dan. But could you give an example? I have had very liitle
experience with css and html...Rookie.

David

From: Dan L on
If you wanted a whole paragraph displayed in upper case, you can either use
section method would be to place the following between <head> and </head> at
the top of your page (in code view)
p.uppercase {text-transform:uppercase}
Then you would assign the class to the paragraph you want:
Alternatively, you can use in-line style like so:
See http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_text.asp for more info.

From: Ronx on

See tutorials at http://www.w3schools.com
--