From: johnny_mango on
Hi there,

I urgently require some help! All I need to do is save a .fla file in flash 8
and it is coming up with the error Could not save as......

The file may be read-only or is already open in another application. Save
using a different name, or close the document and try again.

I have tried saving with another file name and saving it in another location.

Any help you may have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot.

From: Chris Georgenes on
dont close the flash doc - copy all frames and layers (select all by clicking and dragging across
timeline) - COPY FRAMES - open a new doc and PASTE FRAMES. Save to local disc with a NEW name.

--> Adobe Certified Expert
--> www.mudbubble.com
--> www.keyframer.com

From: johnny_mango on
Worked very well, thanks a lot. Only thing was: lots of items!!

Pages: 1
Prev: PHPObject errors
Next: Flash Web Services and .NET