From: Ian on
I have built RD Servers with Windows Server 2008 R2 for testing RD Services.
AD Certificate Services role is installed on DC1 and Auto enrollment policy
is enabled in Default domain group policy. What else should be done in order
to setup RD Web Access services to use the certificate issued by the
Entiprice CA?
From: Rob Leitman [MSFT] on

"Ian" <Ian(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have built RD Servers with Windows Server 2008 R2 for testing RD
> Services.
> AD Certificate Services role is installed on DC1 and Auto enrollment
> policy
> is enabled in Default domain group policy. What else should be done in
> order
> to setup RD Web Access services to use the certificate issued by the
> Entiprice CA?

IIS configuration is used for this. See
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc758767(WS.10).aspx

Rob