From: chadkwelch on
I am trying to count the number of cells in a range that contain the string
<0.1. I don't want the number of cells that contain numbers less than 0.1, I
want the actual string. Is there an escape character for comparison operators
like the tilde for wild cards?

Thanks,
Chad
From: T. Valko on
Try this...

=SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A10="<0.1"))

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

From: Teethless mama on
=SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A13="<0.1"))

From: Ashish Mathur on
Hi,

<0.1 is a text string. If this is the only text string in the range, you
may use the following formula

=COUNTIF(C4:C9,"*")

--
Regards,