From: mcm52188 on
I was wodnering if it is possible to use Outlook 2007 to retreive web based
emails (gmail) and be able to access Outlook through the web via a different
computer (OWA). I am using XP pro on my personal computer with Office Pro
2007.
From: dlw on
outlook will access gmail
OWA works ONLY with an Exchange account

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
No, you can't access Outlook like its owa. You could use Remote desktop or
similar programs to access it remotely.

Outlook can download mail for any account that supports pop3 or imap - which
gmail does.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?