From: deeds on
Just like using the Forms!FormName!FieldName....can I use that same logic
with Tables? I have a start and end date in two fields within a single
table. I would like the query to reference the StartDate field and the
EndDate field within that table. I don't want the user to have to have a
form open to run the query. Any ideas? Thanks.
From: Duane Hookom on
If the table has one record and you don't need the query to be editable then
simply add the table to the query and add the start and end date fields to
the criteria.

If your query must allow edits, you could try DLookup() to return the dates.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP