From: Haseeb on
I have been using

http://code.google.com/p/ploopftp/

works great for me, they provide a couple of examples as well

Peter Foot wrote:

There isn't any FTP functionality built into the Compact Framework but several
25-Jan-08

There isn't any FTP functionality built into the Compact Framework but
several third-party implementations are available. We have one which is
designed to match the desktop framework implementation, and the evaluation
version includes a sample application to perform uploads/downloads -
http://inthehand.com/content/Networking.aspx

Peter

--
Peter Foot
Microsoft Device Application Development MVP

"Torsten Staab" <tstaab(a)lanl.NOSPAM.gov> wrote in message

On Friday, January 25, 2008 12:58 AM
Torsten Staab wrote:

need sample FTP code for C# on WM6 SmartPhone using CF3.5
I'm looking for some code example of how to do FTP on a smart phone under
Windows Mobile 6, using C# and CF 3.5. I need to upload and download files
from/to the smart phone.

url:http://www.ureader.com/gp/1428-1.aspx

On Friday, January 25, 2008 4:17 AM
Peter Foot wrote:

There isn't any FTP functionality built into the Compact Framework but several
There isn't any FTP functionality built into the Compact Framework but
several third-party implementations are available. We have one which is
designed to match the desktop framework implementation, and the evaluation
version includes a sample application to perform uploads/downloads -
http://inthehand.com/content/Networking.aspx

Peter

--
Peter Foot
Microsoft Device Application Development MVP
www.peterfoot.net | www.inthehand.com
In The Hand Ltd - .NET Solutions for Mobility

"Torsten Staab" <tstaab(a)lanl.NOSPAM.gov> wrote in message

EBCDIC Encoding with .NET
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/4c62686b-7561-4c84-8935-0e2a7d65f615/ebcdic-encoding-with-net.aspx