From: icccapital on
This is a long delay between responses, but I am no longer at that hotel.
However, another of our users is at the Palazzo in Las Vegas and he is having
the same problem so I need to work this out.

To answer your question lee if you are still around, no the address bar
information does not change.

From: "Lee Derbyshire [MVP]" email a on

Do you have only Integrated Authentication enabled? If so, then non-MS
browsers won't be able to login. Try experimenting with different kinds of
authentication - Basic, Integrated, and Forms-based.

See if you can find the relevant entries in your iis logs.