From: Vincent on
How do I programmatically assign user-level permissions to the <New
Tables/Queries> object? I am able to assign permissions to the other
objects via the use of the Documents collection, but this particular
object does not seem to be part of this collection.

Thanks.

Vincent
From: Vincent on
On Jul 27, 11:05 am, Vincent <animedrea...(a)verizon.net> wrote:
> How do I programmatically assign user-level permissions to the <New
> Tables/Queries> object?  I am able to assign permissions to the other
> objects via the use of the Documents collection, but this particular
> object does not seem to be part of this collection.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Vincent

Answered my own question....the permissions need to be set on the
tables container itself.

Just in case anyone else was wondering....