From: JC on
Has anyone had experience interfacing an Arduino board with a
Commodore via the user port? I've created a cable linking user port
pins C through L to the Arduino's pins 2 through 9, and linked up each
side's ground pins. The Commie's data direction register is configured
for input, and the Arduino's pins are set as outputs. A simple BASIC
program is running dumping the byte on the user port to the screen.
I've confirmed that this program and the cable work by manually
coupling data pins to ground and observing the changes on screen.

The problem: writing highs and lows to the user port from the Arduino
doesn't register.

Have I wired this puppy up incorrectly?