From: RobertB on
------------- Original Message ----------------
Subject: PDXCUG Reminder: Portland Commodore Users
Group Meeting / Agenda
From: "PDXCUG.org" <pdxcug(a)pdxcug.org>
Date: Mon, August 9, 2010 4:13 pm

Happy August, PDXCUG Members!

Just a friendly reminder about the upcoming
PDXCUG meeting:
- Thursday, August 12, 7:00 p.m.
- Sunset Lanes (just off Hwy 217 / Cedar Hills
Blvd. Exit)
- See www.pdxcug.org for additional location
information.

Agenda:
- Show & Tell: Got some nifty hardware or
software? Show it off!
- Group Project: Commodore Joystick Switch
Prototyping Party - we'll provide the
breadboards, wires, and, oh yeah - the
joysticks!
- Demo: Goog will demonstrate the Protovision
4-way Joystick adapter
- Games: A few rounds of "Bomb Mania", using
the 4-way joystick adapter

Special thanks to Sean, Jeremy, Dan, Jeff,
Steve, and Greg for your contributions toward
the parts.

Bring your "Show and Tell". Also, we'd love to
see any presentations that you might have!

See you there,
-Goog

PDXCUG is Portland's Official Commodore Users
Group
Serving the greater metropolitan area - Portland,
OR USA
Meetings every 2nd Thursday of the month
http://www.pdxcug.org

Pages: 1
Prev: Space Taxi questions
Next: User Port and Arduino