From: Keli Alway on
If I have a bunch of quizzes that keep moving from one course to another
course. Is there a way to have the user select which ones will be included in
the formula to compute the grade?
From: John W. Vinson on
On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 13:14:01 -0700, Keli Alway
<KeliAlway(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>If I have a bunch of quizzes that keep moving from one course to another
>course. Is there a way to have the user select which ones will be included in
>the formula to compute the grade?

Yes, by using an appropriate query. If you would like help creating that query
post enough information about your table structure that someone might be able
to help you - you can see your database, we cannot.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]

Pages: 1
Prev: Save Button