From: Plenty on
Hello,

Have you any idea about how to print in a pvc card printer from a form of
access. The printer is a Magicard, and I have to paint in both sides of the
card, with an image (jpeg) from a field of the table.

I am working with Access 2003

Thanks in advance,

From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
If you have a driver installed, that should be all that's required. Create a
custom label in forms. Start the Label Wizard, then:

Customize >>> New

and design your label. The printer drivers will allow 2 sided printing.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

From: Kim Wennerberg on
Just think of a badge/card as a specific size piece of paper to print on.
Then, as other post suggests, you just need printer driver so your computer
will print to the Magicard printer. I did this long ago; it was surprisingly
straightforward.

From: JFC on
Thanks to both

I am just trying ..

"Kim Wennerberg" <KimWennerberg(a)discussions.microsoft.com> escribi� en el
mensaje news:66352410-CE94-4A7D-985B-BE57A66390C0(a)microsoft.com...