From: shred99 on
Ive used director solidly over the years to create standalone "kiosk" style
packages for clients, but am interested in seeing how Director stands up when
tracking results out to an LMS system.

I have found the "Lesson Builder" app, but cannot find a necessary component:
AICCTracking_for_Director.html which needs to be installed inorder for the
program to talk to an AICC complaint LMS.

The only help I have found so far is on this technote
http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_15610 but the .zip
file it points me to is apparently corrupt.

Does anyone have a working version? Or any suggestions on Director as a
competent e-learning/LMS tracking authoring tool?

Thanks

From: Word One - Denver on

I've done lots of e-learning stuff with Director, but I've never worried
about anything being AICC compliant. I've always created my own LMS
software to go with whatever Director app I've created.