|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
My Movie Online Videos
http:\\www.onlinemovivideos.com ... 21 Dec 2009 20:15
This application requires an Xtra (Shockwave 3D) thateither does not exist or failed to initialize properly. Pleasemak
This application requires an Xtra (Text) that either does not exist or failed to initialize properly. Please make sure the appropriate Xtras are in the Xtra folder(s). I get this...why? ... 3 Sep 2009 07:46
This application requires an Xtra (Shockwave 3D) thateither does not exist or failed to initialize properly. Pleasemak
I want to play online games like on meltgames.com and packgames, but I get that message: [b]This application requires an Xtra (Shockwave 3D) that either does not exist or failed to initialize properly. Please make sure the appropriate Xtras are in the Xtra folder(s).[/b] I have no clue what to do. ... 3 Sep 2009 07:46
Unable to load movie playlist?
I'm really starting to regret Upgrading to Director 11. I didn't have any of these issues going from MX to MX 2004. All I'm trying to do is make a simple projector work on a Mac and it's one issue after another. Not to mention all this after updating a whole boat load of Xtras 11 requires. The new one is this; ... 3 Sep 2009 07:46
Unable to load movie playlist?
I'm really starting to regret Upgrading to Director 11. I didn't have any of these issues going from MX to MX 2004. All I'm trying to do is make a simple projector work on a Mac and it's one issue after another. Not to mention all this after updating a whole boat load of Xtras 11 requires. The new one is this; ... 3 Sep 2009 07:46
Quiz answer sheet
Hello, Have you try some other 3rd party quiz tools? You could easily create multiple choice and give each question different feedback to flash quiz, no other programming skills required. If you want to have a try, you could download and try this quizcreator at http://online-quiz-creator.com#110 ... 3 Sep 2009 07:46
How do I open te files in older versions ofDirector?
This is not possible. You can't save a Director file to an earlier version. ... 2 Dec 2008 07:52
How do I open te files in older versions of Director?
I made a movie in Director 11 and it doesn't open in director 10. It show's a message like "file is too new". I tried to find in Director 11 an option for saving in older versions of director but I didn't find anything. How's that possible? ... 2 Dec 2008 07:52
2008 fashion Swatch Diaphane Watches - Best Swatch Discount
2008 fashion Swatch Diaphane Watches - Best Swatch Discount Watches Collection : http://www.watches-collection.com/ Swatch Watches Collection : http://swatch.watches-collection.com/ Swatch Diaphane Watches Collection : http://swatch.watches-collection.com/swatch-diaphane-watches.html The brand for Swatch has re... 13 Nov 2008 22:55
Director 11 - Publishing Mac Projector from Windows
When publishing a Mac projector file from Windows XP, the files created do not function correctly when I test them on a Macintosh computer (OS 10.5). Even though I publish as a projector, the application is not self running and will display a message that Shockwave is required to run the program. The program wi... 22 Dec 2008 15:53
Girard Perregaux Richeville 18kt White Gold Brown Leather Mens Watch 27650-0-53-6151 Collection
Girard Perregaux Richeville 18kt White Gold Brown Leather Mens Watch 27650-0-53-6151 Collection Watches Collection Site : http://www.watches-collection.com/ Girard Perregaux Richeville 18kt White Gold Brown Leather Mens Watch 27650-0-53-6151 View Full : http://girard-perregaux.watches-collection.com/Girard-Perre... 12 Nov 2008 03:32
Create Mask
Kindaian, I checked out the link and can?t get that code to return any results. I think that I successfully create a new image, but I don?t know how to place that image on the stage. In a separate post* (http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=187&threadid =1396437) asking about scri... 10 Oct 2008 11:01
ASP and Adobe Director 11
Hi again. Does anybody knows if it is possible to call an ASP page from a Director movie and set the results into the .dcr? It would be samething similar to the LoadVariables in ActionScript. I'm getting problems with remote access to the data base and I think this could be a solution. Thank you and regards. ... 2 Sep 2008 09:38
Director 11 DCR not loading
I get the following msg when trying to load our Director 11 .dcr ?The page that you are trying to open contains a movie that is referenced to an incorrect version of the Shockwave player?. This is an app that worked fine under 10.x and the director 11 .exe and .dir work fine locally. any ideas? ... 21 Jul 2008 18:13
Importing fullblown 3D scenes: Only possible viaShockwave 3D .w3d format ?
In the standard Director 11 installation, I can figure out only one way to get external 3D content into it: Import via the Shockwave 3D .w3d format. Are there Xtras for importing other 3D formats, e.g. the .dae Collada format ? ... 19 Jul 2008 01:44
Problema con acentos y � utilzando ADOXtra.
Download: http://xtrema.rtr.gr/beta/xtrema.rar I believe that the codepage you should use is 1252. if not, check http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/reference/WinCP.mspx for the proper code. Assuming the string you get from ado is adoStr, use: uniStr= _aa(adoStr, 1252).dirstring or uniStr= _aa(adoStr).dirstri... 16 Jul 2008 14:03
Digital Signature
I have the same problem. "This application requires Shockwave Player 11, which is not installed." This happens when running my EXE! So much for my standalone exe! This is a MUST FIX! Also the errors reported by others trying to digitally sign projectors are also the same ones i have recieved when trying to ... 9 Jul 2008 10:36
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3