First  |  Prev |
Pages: 1 2 3
Older File Problems...
I have a program to run from a CD-ROM disk. To start it up I need to run an EXE file from the disk. This file appears to be an older Macromedia/Shockwave/Director Player Application/File version 7.0.2.85 When I start it up it tells me it needs to install more .dll files in the system directory. It seems to inst... 26 Jan 2007 08:47
Director MX 2004 Help
Hi, I have both 8.5 and MX 2004. If I want to move from frame 5 to frame 6 - in 8.5 I would the following statements in lingo: On exitFrame me Go to frame whichFrame 6 end In MX 2004 exactly what would I put in the following statement and why? I am confused with the "spriteObjRef.. I as... 12 Dec 2006 11:16
MAC projector
Is it true that you cant burn a mac projector on a cd from a PC system? I have MX on windows XP. I even tried making a mac projector on the PC, but it says its missing xtras even if i include them all. ... 24 Jul 2006 03:57
Director Player Error
I have done nothing at all to my computer, but now when loading my daughters pc games i received an error message that states 'the application requires an extra (Font..) that either does not exist or has failed to initialize properly. Please make sure all the appropriate Xtras are in the Xtra(s) folder'. I clic... 14 Mar 2006 08:11
shockwave player error in APP
Please help me whit this problem.how ican fix it plz help me soon :( ... 20 Feb 2006 03:37
Problems with Director Player
Hi, I have a couple of programs which uses director player 5.0 and 6.0. Now, with my 64 bits Thalon proccesor I get the message "This programm requires al least 3MB free virtual memory to run". Can anybody help me to solve this problem??? Thank you in advance ... 15 Feb 2006 10:48
Missing DLL Error
Hi Folks, I wonder if anyone can help : I have puchased a third party Xtra for director from Visible Light Unfortunately when running the exported projector (on a non development PC) the following error occurs: OMD003: A critical error prevents us of OnStage Possible causes include: The OnStage D... 23 Jan 2006 21:03
PC projector error
When I went to play a new game today I encountered an error message that said "Macromedia Projector has encountered an error and needs to close" I have encountered this error before and this program has never worked on my PC due to this error. I am using Windows XP. What is the problem and how can I fix it? ... 21 Dec 2005 01:35
DCR Decompiler
Hi everyone, My name is Yawny. I am from Singapore. I am currently trying to find a way to either convert my director files *.dcr into flash files *.swf, but it seems like there is no way to do that. I wonder if there is a way to decompile the director files?? Please lend me a helping hand, experts. Thank in ... 26 Oct 2005 15:58
.dcr to .swf
I'm a Captivate user, but am trying to help one of my colleagues with this Director question. Can a file created in Director (not sure of the version) with a .dcr be made into a .swf? He's trying to use the "Shockwave ActiveX Control-10" in a C++ application to play a .dcr file, and it's not working properly. ... 15 Sep 2005 18:36
First  |  Prev |
Pages: 1 2 3