From: Javo_1 on
Hi Folks,
I wonder if anyone can help :

I have puchased a third party Xtra for director from Visible Light

Unfortunately when running the exported projector (on a non development PC)
the following error occurs:

OMD003: A critical error prevents us of OnStage

Possible causes include:
The OnStage DLL is not present

----------

How can i resolve this

From: JB on
Some 3rd party xtras only finction properly when stored in an external
Xtras folder ajecent to the projector.
From: Mark A. Boyd on
On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:58:34 GMT, Javo_1 wrote:

> I have puchased a third party Xtra for director from Visible Light

I haven't used any of their Xtras and you don't mention which (OnStage) Xtra
you have, but have you tried their support forums?

http://www.visiblelight.com/support/onstage/forums/

I can't point you to anything specific on their site since it appears to
require a login.

--
Mark A. Boyd
Keep-On-Learnin' :)
From: Javo_1 on
Hi thanks for the feedback JB much appreciated.

I tried that course of action in placing the Xtra in an 'Xtras' folder in the
same directory/folder as the main project but alas no joy the same error kept
on occuring.

During this stage of prototyping i did find a temporary work around in
including the xtra installer with the presentation hence the serial isnt needed
as the delivery machine is not for development.

BUT I STILL NEED to resolve this packaging issue

Any other ideas JB ???? ..... or anyone else out there.

From: Javo_1 on
The Xtra was OnStage media for director.

I have now resolved the problem (with help from Visible Light the developers
of the Xtra) :

SOLUTION:
There is a requirement to include onstage.dll and tbrsrc.dll with the
application, in the same location as your projector.

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: PC projector error
Next: Problems with Director Player