From: Horseruler77 on
When I went to play a new game today I encountered an error message that said
"Macromedia Projector has encountered an error and needs to close" I have
encountered this error before and this program has never worked on my PC due to
this error. I am using Windows XP. What is the problem and how can I fix it?

From: Sean Wilson on
First you need to determine what the error is before you can fix it.

Did you create the projector that has the error?

Try placing an ini file beside the projector, named as
<projector_name>.ini (where you substitute the name of the projector as
appropriate), and include the following plain text:
[Lingo]
DisplayFullLingoErrorText=1
From: Horseruler77 on
No I did not. It's the one that was on my new computer when I purchased it. Where can I find the projector file?
From: Sean Wilson on
> Where can I find the projector file?

The projector (Director terminology) is the executable. You might have
to follow a shortcut to find it.

Pages: 1
Prev: DCR Decompiler
Next: Missing DLL Error