From: Yawny83 on
Hi everyone,

My name is Yawny. I am from Singapore. I am currently trying to find a way to
either convert my director files *.dcr into flash files *.swf, but it seems
like there is no way to do that. I wonder if there is a way to decompile the
director files?? Please lend me a helping hand, experts. Thank in advance.

From: Sean Wilson on
There is *no* way to turn dcr (Director) files into swf files.

You're unlikely to get help decompiling dcr files as - if they are
*your* files - you'll have the source somewhere. Anything else is piracy
(unless you can provide a convincing argument...)
From: KRS on
Sean Wilson wrote:
> There is *no* way to turn dcr (Director) files into swf files.
>
> You're unlikely to get help decompiling dcr files as - if they are
> *your* files - you'll have the source somewhere. Anything else is piracy
> (unless you can provide a convincing argument...)

Learning is not piracy...
From: Sean Wilson on
> Learning is not piracy...

No, and there are any number of open-source Director files out there for
people to learn from, use code resources, etc.

Decompiling a file you didn't create - without the express permission of
the creator - is piracy. Call it what you will, but a rose by any other
name would smell as ...

Pages: 1
Prev: .dcr to .swf
Next: PC projector error