From: bruce34567 on
I have the same problem. "This application requires Shockwave Player 11, which
is not installed." This happens when running my EXE!

So much for my standalone exe! This is a MUST FIX!

Also the errors reported by others trying to digitally sign projectors are
also the same ones i have recieved when trying to protect the new D11 exe's,
director needs to play better with these common programs used for software
distribution, right now i dont see how i can deploy anything properly.

Anyone have any news on digital signing a projecter please let us
know.:shocked;