From: Robert on
I am as sure as I can possibly be that I am composing HTML. The way I
discoverd that sending attachments in Plain Text mail format worked was that
I made the global change from HTML to Plain text just to test. The problem
is not the body/text of the email...it's the attachments show up as
winmail.dat when composing the email in HTML.
--
Robert