From: "Lutz Dietrich" on
hi,
now i`d visited this offer and drop any action:
why i should create login, before i know what i have for credits.
the ides may be works, but the privacy management is too low for my taste.

be well
Lutz

--
Erstellt mit Operas revolution�rem E-Mail-Modul: http://www.opera.com/mail/

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

From: Andrew Jensen on
*chuckle*...I suppose I;m a risk taker at heart.

Anyway - I see that RedOffice has also launched a web based offering of
OO.o, it appears from looking that only Writer is offered at the moment. It
also looks like there is going to be a fee there also...but not during the
Beta period at least.

As for the service here - after the 15 minutes it did show a price
list...hmmm, $25.00 for 60 hours of use...who knows, maybe there is a market
for this, at that price?

Drew

From: "ooanywhere.com Support" on
Gene Young wrote:
> Sjefferies wrote:
>> I have been using Open Office, until I came across with
>> http://ooanywhere.com ooanywhere.com . This is a great way to use Open
>> Office I can run the applications with my web browser, I don't need to
>> download and install it.
>
> Nowhere on that link could I find how much it costs to use, AFTER the
> free 15 minutes. Typically, any company that isn't up front about their
> pricing should be approached very carefully. Personally, I wouldn't
> type ANY of my personal data on someone else's computer or to a location
> I couldn't control.

You were right, it was an oversight not to have pricing on the main
page. We've added it now. Thanks for your suggestions.

We're currently working on other issues mentioned in this thread as well.

--
Best regards,
ooanywhere.com Team

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

From: Alexandro Colorado on
Ulteo is a good solution for OOo over the web.
http://www.ulteo.com/home/en/ooo

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 6:16 PM, ooanywhere.com Support
<support(a)ooanywhere.com> wrote:
> Gene Young wrote:
>>
>> Sjefferies wrote:
>>>
>>> I have been using Open Office, until I came across with
>>> http://ooanywhere.com ooanywhere.com . This is a great way to use Open
>>> Office I can run the applications with my web browser, I don't need to
>>> download and install it.
>>
>> Nowhere on that link could I find how much it costs to use, AFTER the free
>> 15 minutes.  Typically, any company that isn't up front about their pricing
>> should be approached very carefully.  Personally, I wouldn't type ANY of my
>> personal data on someone else's computer or to a location I couldn't
>> control.
>
> You were right, it was an oversight not to have pricing on the main page.
> We've added it now. Thanks for your suggestions.
>
> We're currently working on other issues mentioned in this thread as well.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> ooanywhere.com Team
> http://www.ooanywhere.com

> For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

--
Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org Espa&ntilde;ol

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org