From: Mbordelon on
we are in the process of replacing all network printers on our network. All
printer names and IP addresses are going to change. I am trying to setup
deployment jobs to push printers to all workstations and set default
printers. I have been successful pushing a printer to a test workstation
using my own credentials but, it only shows up under my profile. I have tried
pushing printers to other workstations with no luck. On the test workstation
I have logged on as several different users but, the printers only show up
under my profile. Is there a switch I am missing that would make the printers
available to all users ?
From: Shenan Stanley on
Mbordelon wrote:
> we are in the process of replacing all network printers on our
> network. All printer names and IP addresses are going to change. I
> am trying to setup deployment jobs to push printers to all
> workstations and set default printers. I have been successful
> pushing a printer to a test workstation using my own credentials
> but, it only shows up under my profile. I have tried pushing
> printers to other workstations with no luck. On the test
> workstation I have logged on as several different users but, the
> printers only show up under my profile. Is there a switch I am
> missing that would make the printers available to all users ?

Using a domain?
Logon scripts?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: SPAMCOP User on
As Shenan says: use logon scripts either by default domain policy
logon/logoff or a vbs script called by a logon batch file located in Sysvol

--
SPAMCOP User