From: Erik on
I have a form that lists several records in a row. I want to be able
to click a checkmark and autopopulate specific fields with preset data
based on the checkmark. I feel that I can do this pretty easily, but
the problem I am encountering is that when I click the checkmark, it
applies the values to every record, not just the current record I
would like to modify. If my form only showed one record, I wouldn't
have this problem but I want my form to list each record in a list so
I need to figure out how to isolate the record in the code.

For this form, everything is stored in a table called: tbl_Missions

My records are set unique by a text value called: MSN_ID

When I click the checkbox, I want to populate the textbox "Remarks"
and the textbox "Operation" with preset data specified through code.
From: John Spencer on
You need to share the code you are using.

Also, the assumption is that the checkbox is not bound to a field. If the
checkbox is bound to field, that may change the behavior of your code.

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
The Hilltop Institute
University of Maryland Baltimore County