From: revans611 on
I am trying to delete records from an external database using a SQL IN
clause, but my syntax is obviously flawed. My code looks like this: DELETE *
FROM myTable IN "C:\myFolder\myDatabase_BE.mdb" ";PWD=abcd"

This gives me an error message that says my password is invalid although I
am using the same password in a SELECT statement without a problem.
--
Rob Evans
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 12:46:01 -0700, revans611
<revans611(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

One workaround would be to temporarily attach the table, run the
Delete statement, and detach.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP