From: Nate on
Here's my dilemma. I have a data set, and what I want to do with it
depends on whether there are duplicates. If there are duplicates, I
want to write out the duplicate IDs to the output window and stop the
program. If there are no duplicates, I want the program to continue
uninterrupted. I've created a data set containing only the duplicates
using DUPOUT=, but I don't really want to split out the duplicates
into another set. I've also tried PROC SQL using the COUNT(*)
function on the new set, but I'm not sure how to proceed. Any ideas?