From: Will Duquette on
Two questions about the Snack extension.

First, is anyone maintaining it, these days?

Second, I've created a sound as an aiff file, and I'm playing it back
in tkcon like this:

set s [snack::sound -file test.aiff]
$s play

It doesn't always play back the entire sound; and if I do this:

$s play -blocking yes

then it plays the first fraction of a second normally, and the
remainder much faster and higher pitched. Is there any way to avoid
this?
From: Will Duquette on
On Nov 21, 2:48 pm, Will Duquette <w...(a)wjduquette.com> wrote:
> Two questions about the Snack extension.
>
> First, is anyone maintaining it, these days?
>
> Second, I've created a sound as an aiff file, and I'm playing it back
> in tkcon like this:
>
>    set s [snack::sound -file test.aiff]
>    $s play
>
> It doesn't always play back the entire sound; and if I do this:
>
>   $s play -blocking yes
>
> then it plays the first fraction of a second normally, and the
> remainder much faster and higher pitched.  Is there any way to avoid
> this?

Oh, and I'm using ActiveTcl 8.5.7 on OS X 10.5.