From: simonc on
I couldn't understand why the find method wasn't working in a macro until I
realised that the range of cells I was searching didn't contain actual text,
but the result of formulae referring to text in another worksheet.

Is there a way of using find so that it will identify if the result of a
formula matches the text you're searching for?

Grateful for advice.
From: joel on

Set SearchRange = Sheets("sheet1").Range("A1:A100")
set c = SearchRange(what:="ABC", lookin:=xlvalues,lookat:=xlwhole)
if c is nothing then
msgbox("Nothing found")
else
msgbox("Found at : " & c.address(external:=true))
end if

--
joel
joel's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?u=229