From: Gladiator on
Hi all,
This formula sometimes works and sometimes shows #VALUE! error. Please
anyone advice. Thanks.
From: Gladiator on
here is the formula:

=SUMPRODUCT((('BAC - ABC'!B$5:B$711)=Comparison!B13)*(('BAC -
ABC'!C$5:C$711)=Comparison!C13)*'BAC - ABC'!F$5:F$711)

From: Ayo on
Look in your ranges for "#VALUE!" if there is one of this in the range you
are applying SUMPRODUCT to, you will get this #VALUE! error. It has happen to
me many times.

From: Rick Rothstein on
Not much detail for us to work with. Some examples of non-working SUMPRODUCT
formulas would have been helpful. My guess? More than likely you have
specified ranges that are different sizes... all ranges (that are to be
iterated over) must contain the same number of cells.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

From: Gladiator on
I did not find '#VALUE!' error in the ranges.