From: Ayo on
You need to check each row from Row 5 to Row 711 in column B to F. Your
problem is withinthat range.

From: Ayo on
Try this !

=SUMPRODUCT(('BAC - ABC'!B$5:B$711=Comparison!B13)*('BAC -
ABC'!C$5:C$711=Comparison!C13)*('BAC - ABC'!F$5:F$711))

From: Gladiator on
still not working, but I noticed one thing: when I retype the formula it
works fine, but when I lock the ranges it shows '#VALUE!' error and even if I
remove the locks it still shows the error.

From: Gladiator on
Ayo,
I found the error: one cell in the range had "..." in white font and when I
removed that the SUMPRODUCT in all cells started woking fine. Thanks for your
support thoug.

From: Ayo on
I knew the problem was within the ranges. That is always the culprit. You
just have to find it.