From: pg on
On May 12, 12:15 pm, Janis Papanagnou <janis_papanag...(a)hotmail.com>
wrote:
> contracer schrieb:
>
> > Hi,
> > I´m trying use wget to retrieve a full web page data, but I´m only
> > getting this:

> > <STYLE TYPE="text/css">
> > .redTitle{font-family : Verdana;font-size : 9pt;font-weight :
> > normal;color=red;}
> > </STYLE>
> > <title>Please Wait...</title>
>
> That looks like a page that will immediately forward you to another
> web page. Though I am missing an URL defined in that code, and I am
> unsure what happens in that case.
>
> Try loading the target page instead, if it's resolved in a browser.
>
> Janis
>
> > </head><body>
> > <q class=redTitle> Please wait <br>
> > your request is being processed...</q>

I assume the OP wants to wget the target page automatically without a
browser. Is that possible?
From: Janis Papanagnou on
pg(a)gmail.com wrote:
> On May 12, 12:15 pm, Janis Papanagnou <janis_papanag...(a)hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>> contracer schrieb:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> I�m trying use wget to retrieve a full web page data, but I�m only
>>> getting this:
>>> <STYLE TYPE="text/css">
>>> .redTitle{font-family : Verdana;font-size : 9pt;font-weight :
>>> normal;color=red;}
>>> </STYLE>
>>> <title>Please Wait...</title>
>> That looks like a page that will immediately forward you to another
>> web page. Though I am missing an URL defined in that code, and I am
>> unsure what happens in that case.
>>
>> Try loading the target page instead, if it's resolved in a browser.
>>
>> Janis
>>
>>> </head><body>
>>> <q class=redTitle> Please wait <br>
>>> your request is being processed...</q>
>
> I assume the OP wants to wget the target page automatically without a
> browser. Is that possible?

Probably. I suggested to use a browser to see the URL where he will be
redirected to, and then use that URL in his wget automation instead of
the original forwarding URL.

(I don't click on posted random URLs, so I've not done the check that
the OP should try out himself if he thinks that might help him.)

Janis
From: contracer on
On 13 maio, 23:16, Janis Papanagnou <janis_papanag...(a)hotmail.com>
wrote:
> p...(a)gmail.com wrote:
> > On May 12, 12:15 pm, Janis Papanagnou <janis_papanag...(a)hotmail.com>
> > wrote:

> >> That looks like a page that will immediately forward you to another
> >> web page. Though I am missing an URL defined in that code, and I am
> >> unsure what happens in that case.
>
> >> Try loading the target page instead, if it's resolved in a browser.
>
> >> Janis

> > I assume the OP wants to wget the target page automatically without a
> > browser. Is that possible?
>
> Probably. I suggested to use a browser to see the URL where he will be
> redirected to, and then use that URL in his wget automation instead of
> the original forwarding URL.
>
> (I don't click on posted random URLs, so I've not done the check that
> the OP should try out himself if he thinks that might help him.)
>
> Janis

This URL is acessible only in my intranet.
When I use Explorer web browser the URL doesn't change.
I can see the words "please wait", the web page is created normally,
but the URL doesn't change.
I don't know which url's string I need use to this works fine in wget.