From: contracer on
Hi,
I´m trying use wget to retrieve a full web page data, but I´m only
getting this:

<STYLE TYPE="text/css">
..redTitle{font-family : Verdana;font-size : 9pt;font-weight :
normal;color=red;}
</STYLE>
<title>Please Wait...</title>
</head><body>
<q class=redTitle> Please wait <br>
your request is being processed...</q>
From: Janis Papanagnou on
contracer schrieb:
> Hi,
> I�m trying use wget to retrieve a full web page data, but I�m only
> getting this:

> <STYLE TYPE="text/css">
> .redTitle{font-family : Verdana;font-size : 9pt;font-weight :
> normal;color=red;}
> </STYLE>
> <title>Please Wait...</title>

That looks like a page that will immediately forward you to another
web page. Though I am missing an URL defined in that code, and I am
unsure what happens in that case.

Try loading the target page instead, if it's resolved in a browser.

Janis

From: contracer on
On 12 maio, 13:15, Janis Papanagnou <janis_papanag...(a)hotmail.com>
wrote:
> contracer schrieb:
>
> > Hi,
> > I´m trying use wget to retrieve a full web page data, but I´m only
> > getting this:

> > <STYLE TYPE="text/css">
> > .redTitle{font-family : Verdana;font-size : 9pt;font-weight :
> > normal;color=red;}
> > </STYLE>
> > <title>Please Wait...</title>
>
> That looks like a page that will immediately forward you to another
> web page. Though I am missing an URL defined in that code, and I am
> unsure what happens in that case.
>
> Try loading the target page instead, if it's resolved in a browser.
>
> Janis
>

> > </head><body>
> > <q class=redTitle> Please wait <br>
> > your request is being processed...</q>
>
> - Mostrar texto das mensagens anteriores -

Hi,
This is the complete URL:
http://serv-ermwm.raix.com:9082/jde/servlet/com.jdedwards.portal.components..saw.SawEnt?host=serv-erbfm&port=6011&type=Ent&frame=0&action=1

Thanks.
From: Janis Papanagnou on
contracer wrote:
> On 12 maio, 13:15, Janis Papanagnou <janis_papanag...(a)hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>> contracer schrieb:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> I�m trying use wget to retrieve a full web page data, but I�m only
>>> getting this:
>>> <STYLE TYPE="text/css">
>>> .redTitle{font-family : Verdana;font-size : 9pt;font-weight :
>>> normal;color=red;}
>>> </STYLE>
>>> <title>Please Wait...</title>
>> That looks like a page that will immediately forward you to another
>> web page. Though I am missing an URL defined in that code, and I am
>> unsure what happens in that case.
>>
>> Try loading the target page instead, if it's resolved in a browser.
>>
>> Janis
>>

>>> </head><body>
>>> <q class=redTitle> Please wait <br>
>>> your request is being processed...</q>
>> - Mostrar texto das mensagens anteriores -
>
> Hi,
> This is the complete URL:
> [...]

So what? - Did you try the suggestion? Did it work?

From: contracer on
On 12 maio, 14:58, Janis Papanagnou <janis_papanag...(a)hotmail.com>
wrote:
> contracer wrote:
> > On 12 maio, 13:15, Janis Papanagnou <janis_papanag...(a)hotmail.com>
> > wrote:

> >> That looks like a page that will immediately forward you to another
> >> web page. Though I am missing an URL defined in that code, and I am
> >> unsure what happens in that case.
>
> >> Try loading the target page instead, if it's resolved in a browser.
>
> >> Janis

> >> - Mostrar texto das mensagens anteriores -
>
> > Hi,
> > This is the complete URL:
> > [...]
>
> So what? - Did you try the suggestion? Did it work?
>

> > Thanks.- Ocultar texto das mensagens anteriores -
>
> - Mostrar texto das mensagens anteriores -- Ocultar texto das mensagens anteriores -
>
> - Mostrar texto das mensagens anteriores -

Can you show me what I need remove in this URL ?