From: Meggie on
Hello,

I was wondering how to use xlswrite when I have strings and data. I
loop through the data and would like to write out a matrix in each
loop. I am not sure how easy it is too append in xls. If anyone has
any general advice on how to use xlswrite, it would be greatly
appreaciate.

Thanks
From: Michael Robbins on
Meggie wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was wondering how to use xlswrite when I have strings and data. I
> loop through the data and would like to write out a matrix in each
> loop. I am not sure how easy it is too append in xls. If anyone
> has
> any general advice on how to use xlswrite, it would be greatly
> appreaciate.
>
> Thanks

You may write a mixed cell array.

I believe append is the default action.