From: Mayayana on
| yesterday I downloaded the offline installation of VS 2010 Express
| and installed VB 2010 Express. I find it interesting that the
| splash screen shows that it is an evaluation copy. If I show the
| info dialog it grants me 29 days.
|
| I assume that MS relabeled the evaluation version and forgot to take
| out the counter. I hope that this problem will be solved in the near
future.

If you read the FAQ you'll see that it's "Express"
but it's not free. You have to agree to having a
"Windows Live ID" tracking collar if you want to
keep using it.

From: Martin H. on
Hello Mayayana,

I'm wearing the collar now... :(
But I swear that the 2008 Express Edition didn't require to register.

Regards,

Martin
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2