From: Harry on
Tom, you won't believe it, but I'm done. It looks up the correct Access record, brings it into the spreadsheet in the right place. This is going to be a big time-saver for me. I've got hundreds of people in the Access database,
and unless they happen to have the same last name, this will work perfectly.

Thank you for eveything. By the way, I've seen your name here often helping out. Are you a moderator, or employee of Microsoft or something?

Harry