From: "Mr. Arnold" MR. on

"LionsDome" <AKhemchandani(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Dec 17, 5:30 pm, "Mr. Arnold" <MR. Arn...(a)Arnold.com> wrote:
>> "LionsDome" <AKhemchand...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> news:71f0f9ac-3286-412e-b59a->> - Show quoted >
>>
>> > Mr. Arnold,
>>

> For a fact I know its not blowing up. So there must be something else
> in the routine or session that just retains the values selected in the
> first goaround. Maybe this is only happening with checkboxes?

When and how are you saving the values to the table? Is this being done at
Page_Unload? Are you saving the values in variables, before saving the data
to the table? I'll assume something is happening on the Control's
Change_Event.

How are you retrieving the values and trying to populate the form, which
I'll assume this is being done at Page_Load on the Post_Back.

Now, if you have disabled View_State on the controls, then there should be
no way those controls are being populated, unless you're populating the
controls on the Page_Load event during the PostBack.